How do I manage the reservation?

From the web you can check all the boats that we manage and their availability. You can also contact one of
our advisors that will guide you on which is the boat that suits you best. Once the boat and date have been selected
desired, you must make a transfer of 50% of the total value and send the receipt to reservas@areanautica.com.
Once the receipt has been received and the transfer verified, the reservation is formalized.
Remember that you can also make the reservation online from RESERVATIONS.

Duration of the charter and schedules?

As a general rule, the 1/2 day rental schedule is from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and from the full day of 10:00 a.m.
18:00. If you need to make changes is in the schedules of boarding or arrival at port, you can tell us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Choice of itineraries When making the itinerary, our patrons will offer relevant information about the places of interest and the best route according to the client’s preferences and climatic conditions. In any case, the client must follow the recommendations made by the company, for safety issues.
If the weather permits it is usually done THE ROUTE OF THE 4 CABOS. Boat tour of the 4 Cabos of the Bay of Jávea: Cabo San Antonio, Cabo San Martín, Cabo Negro and Cabo la Nao.
We start from the Port with Cabo San Antonio on our left, sailing towards Cabo San Martín. We pass Cala Sardinera and arrive to the Island of Portitxol and Cala de la Barraca. We continue on the boat and cross Cabo Negro to the lighthouse of Cabo de la Nao, just below Cabo la Nao, we find the majestic cave of Orgens.
We will moor and bathe in the most beautiful places taking advantage of the areas with better conditions for it.

How do I manage a cancellation?

The customer will have the right to cancel the service under the following cancellations:
Cancellations made 2 or more months in advance: Refund of 80% of the total amount received, the remaining 20% will be
blocked to cover administrative expenses.
Cancellations made 1 month in advance: Return of 25% of the total amount received.
Cancellations shorter than 7 calendar days: 100% of the total amount received will be retained
If the charter is canceled by the Nautical Area (fault, stranded, etc …), the company will refund all amounts paid by the client so far.
If it is necessary to cancel due to weather conditions that imply a risk for the crew, an alternative day will be sought, with the
same boat or similar (same conditions of price and capacity).


Choice of length.

For the choice of length, we will take into account fundamentally the number of people who will go on the boat. As
general rule, the choice of boats with a higher number of seats with respect to passengers is recommended, for
security and comfort issues. However, if you doubt what is the recommended length in your case, do not hesitate to put
Contact us and we will advise you.

Can I rent without skipper if I have a license?

Our boats are rented with skipper. Navigation in the bay with large ships has some complexity as there are
many low rock, inappreciable to the naked eye. In addition, our employers will be of great help to discover any of
the most impressive corners of the marked itinerary.

I want to rent a boat one day and I do not know if it's better to rent a sailboat or a motor boat.

For the one day boat rental, we recommend a motorboat, or a yacht. This type of fast boats will allow you
to discover more beaches and impressive bays in less time. Sailing boats require more time for their departure from port, just like every time you anchor on a beach or bay.


An accordion content area

Abrir chat
Hello, Hola!
How can we help you? ¿Cómo podemos ayudarte?
Start Chat if you need to know more about FAQ’s
Empezar el Chat si quieres saber más de FAQ’s